Wow. Three hundred forty two

that's how many people came by my blog daily this week says sitemeter. I know why: Thank you, Jan Butler.

Of course I had this huge audience and what do I do? Post pictures that even I can't make out of dirt and weeds. It's almost as if I wanted to drive everyone out of here.

Hey, wait a sec guys! Lemme drag out blurry pix from a big old snowstorm we had months ago.

. . . .



Huh. Where'd everyone go??





update. I've been waiting for a chance to post this picture and I think today's random entry fits. I wish I could remember where I stole found it.

Really, isn't that the first thought you have when you see way-buff bods? Okay, maybe the second thought.

Pure prejudice, of course.

Comments

  1. Anonymous9:14 AM

    LMFAO...I am loving that poster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:11 PM

    Nice picture! Want to send him my way? LOL!!
    Hugs!
    Lisa R.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the not-inspirational sayings found at despair.com [my favorite is Sacrifice #2]. Only with nicer eye candy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)