That is the CUTEST BABY EVER

cheryl b's baby, I mean (see comments in post below). You too will turn into overcooked noodles looking at him. Good God. I want to hold a little meatloaf newborn again. I want to hear the tiny squeaky settling in noises. He's so, so . . . sigh.

I swear the hormone rush from looking at photos of cute babies is far stronger than the ones produced by photos of the washboard ab grown up cuties. Well, okay that's often true, anyway.

So why haven't scientists hooked up women's brains and done experiments about this kind of thing? Shots of naked men vs. naked babies. I bet they'll see a lot more bright lights going off in the brain receptors when a baby or toddler flashes across the screen. I'm talking strictly visual stimulus. Give me a description of holding a man or holding a baby and chances are I'll be way more interested in the former. Depends on the writer, of course.

Okay. You can't have Cheryl's Sirius--you have to go make or adopt one of your own. But you still can get a button. The contest is closing Friday. Why Friday? That's when SBTB's have their contest, of course.

Comments

  1. Cheryl - your boy is beautiful! And yeah, holding a baby is sooooo *sigh* Bob and I can't have kids so I hog newborns whenever I get near them. Then they poo and I hand them back to mom and dad ;)

    Did Suisan and I get lots of competition!? I hope so!

    CindyS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)