Thursday Thirteen -- random how tos

1. Write a book review

2. Go pro with writing (followed by "how to stay pro" etc)

3. Trash your own career

4. Pick, pluck prepare your own chicken.

5. Make a chocolate pie (you have to go down a bit to get the recipe. I can't figure out how to link to my own old articles)

6. Make really yummy bread pudding.

7. Reduce a wanna-be tough guy teenager to a puddle of "awwwwww" (show him this and eventually he will crumble)

8. Help offset the climate change you produce if you're a traveler.

9. Prepare for a horse show. . . and as Doug points out, in the comments here.

10. Write a romance novel (this one's by Teresa Bodwell. Yesterday's post has a link to mine.)

11. NOT accidentally plagiarize

12. Write a love letter (eh? "neatness counts")

13. Break up in a civil manner.



Tell me about your thirteen and I'll add you here.

Trish asks some really important questions.

Doug gives us nightmares. Ugh.

Comments

  1. Heh. I thought your "how to prepare for a horse show" would link to Suisan's recent comments (at my place) on gingering ;)

    I don't know if I'll do one today or not. So I take it you liked the bread pudding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Thanks Kate. That was great!

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gonna use the one about teens on my son. :)

    Happy TT!
    Mine are up - questions I have asked.. and gotten some pretty good/weird looks for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, mine's finally up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, kate, for linking to your own articles? This took me a while to figure out too.

    At the bottom of each post is the time that you posted the article.

    Click on the time--you'll get that one post on it's own separate page. Copy and paste that individual link into your current post.

    Hope that helps.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)