The Husband and I Communicate About Summer's New Cover

FIRST let me say that I love this cover because it's so. . .so. . .very. . . I just do, okay?

From: Summer Devon [mailto:summerdevon@comcast.net] Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:55 PM
To: Davis, M
Subject: Fw: Pocket/EC anthologies
This is the one coming out in January (it says Ellora's Cave but it's a Pocket) Gotta love those trousers he's wearing!

From: Davis, M
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 12:59 PM
To: Summer Devon [mailto:summerdevon@comcast.net] Subject: Fw: Pocket/EC anthologies
I think the impressive thing is that, old as I am, those trousers still fit me. I think I got them way back in my old Chippendale days…

Comments

  1. Ooooh, you lucked out. That rocks. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)