Well, heck

I waded through the blogs and websites and still don't get what happened with NCP and Somers. It might remain one of those WTF things forever.... or at least a week, which is the same thing in interweb time.

Here's what I do know: once again, I am reminded I should appreciate the epublishers I've dealt with. I get paid on time, any disagreements are dealt with professionally and quickly, communication is great. Sure there is drama out there, but, yo, this blog is all me me me me me.

So.

Thank you, Total E-bound, Samhain, and Ellora's Cave. (and you, too, Rob) You guys are professional and you rock.

Hubris. Asking for trouble. Ack. I'm going to hit publish and then immediately go look for some wood to touch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)