this cries out for a finer caption

Aya sent me this page from the Boston paper. Sorry if you were going to put it in your blog, Aya. On the other hand, the more places this Art is posted, the better. It deserves an audience. Anyway, what label would you give this shot? It deserves better than "A Landslide? Says Who?" I mean we're obviously talking wave for one thing.

Here. Let me crop. That might be easier for you to give this picture words that are worthy of its awesomeness. Caption, description and/or snark, your choice.

Whoever gives the best caption gets a prize of some sort. I'll decide soon what it'll be. Look for updates.

Weird how pleased McCain is. You'd think in a campaign full of snarls and grimaces they'd find something in which he looks less chipper. Or maybe being buried in a sea of disembodied Obama heads is just what he's been longing for.

Click on the photo to see details.

Comments

  1. We-eeeird! Not only did I just put this on my blog, but I was considering putting up the cropped version as well! I might go back and add it now. And also link your caption contest on the blog entry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey we both did apples simultaneously. Including the "Pick Your Own Empire."

    I'm thinking the photo editor of the paper should either lay off the drugs or change his prescription to something stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:14 AM

    How about:

    DUDE! No one told me the Obama barrel was a cruncher!

    (See Surfin' Slang)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:01 PM

    OBAMALANCHE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:41 PM

    McCain never had a chance. With one wave of his hand, he conjured so many Robo-obamas he'd be pursued through the end of October 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:56 AM

    boy two ftw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. "I told you kids, I don't have any more Halloween candy!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. McCain - 'They all look the same to me...'


    ROTFL

    ReplyDelete
  9. McCain casts a Magic Obama spell. Hit! -27 hit points to Government Overspending.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:12 AM

    McCain: "What do you know... Obama really is ahead!"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)