rodents

I measure brain activity by rodent power, and yes, I know rabbits aren't rodents but some other family, I think. But close enough, okay?

Gerbil brain--when your brain can't get off a subject and it runs on the wheel, thinking of nothing else.

Rabbit brain--when your brain hippetty-hops from subject to subject and you bounce around the house or the internet not finishing projects or check your email every few minutes.

Dormouse brain--see "Alice in Wonderland."

Today = bunny brain and I can't write two sentences in a row. I went outside to rake leaves, thought of a sentence! came back inside, found a chewed up mess the dog made, cleaned up the mess, forgot why I'd come inside, made more coffee, checked the email, remembered I needed to go find the Halloween decorations in the basement and why don't I do a load of laundry while I'm there......blah blah blah, hop hop hop.

What would be a useful and productive rodent? Maybe a hamster busy stuffing its cheeks and then hiding the loot? Yo.That'll be the kids tonight. I expect to find candy wrappers all over the house. Oh boy! and then will come the mouse droppings!

gnaw, hop, skitter, squeak.

Comments

  1. Definitely the lagomorph brain today.

    I feel as if I need the Star Wars commander calling in my ear, "Stay on Target! Stay on Target!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:21 PM

    I love that t-shirt!

    I've got gerbil brain today. Must get another topic soon, otherwise my head will explode.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear. I'm such a rabbit brain. I read somewhere you can hold exactly seven thoughts in your head - and when the eighth one pops in, one drops out.
    Well, I know for a fact I can hold two thoughts. LOL.
    Now what was I saying?
    Oh, more coffee. Right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)