memememememe

Thank goodness Doug is making me do this so I don't have to think of a subject.

FIVE THINGS I KNOW ARE TRUE.

1. The minute someone says "you are not allowed to drink anything for the next X hours," you will be thirsty and will remain thirsty for X hours. Even if every other day of your life you'd never touched a drop of liquid during that time period.

2. Blog hopping is more fun than most television. Don't bother to argue with me, because I know it's a Truth, and not just an Opinion.

3. Because I said so is a feeble reason but it does bring up the subject of stupid reasons you're always giving, mom, and that directs the topic away from the original argument (you can't drink anything for X hours, for instance)

4. The fug in a teenage boy's room serves to remind us that we are merely animals. Take note, anyone who actually believes we're a species apart.

5. Pie is good. That's from the oldest boy but I'm using it because it is a fine one.

Jeez, Doug said this one was hard. Heh. Took me five minutes. Bring on more truth! bigger better stronger faster TRUTH!

I think I'll tag Megan. And maybe some other people. Suisan. Candy (ha, like she stops by), Bam
and Sam.

It's a love test so I won't go tell them they're tagged and when they don't actually respond I'll feel the depth of rejection one can't usually get outside of high school. A fine way to feel young!

Comments

  1. Ha! Come by, smarty-pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love test, indeed.

    Have you not noticed that I click on your blog (and on Megan's for that matter) obsessively, like four million times a day?

    And no, I don't know WHY I do that. It's a self-soothing technique I guess, because I'm not expecting it to have been updated inbetween clicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So that you may feel young, joyful, and loved: my meme.

    Now for God's sake, don't say I never did nothing for ya! ;)

    (My spam foiler is "ubnowuma". It sounds like a lyric to that "tubthumper" song from a few years back.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suppose I should say thank you but see, if you neglected me, that's what would take me back to high school--middle school really.

    I suppose I'll just have to stay middle aged. Or . . . I know!

    I can wait until The Others ignore me and then spend all my time ignoring you friendly people (I mean how interesting can you be if you're willing to hang around with a noob like meee??) trying to get into the elusive Cool group.

    Oh, GOD I'm so grateful to be out of that part of life. Thank you jeebus for making the insanity temporary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chumbawumba--"Tubthumper"

    from wikipedia:
    Chumbawamba were at the forefront of the 1980s anarcho-punk movement, frequently playing benefit gigs in squats and small halls for causes such as animal rights, the anti-war movement, and community groups. In true collectivist fashion, the band shared all touring revenue equally between every member of the band as well as the crew that helps them perform each night, a practice that they still adhere to.

    And they had a hit single! Gotta love the world sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:06 PM

    Yes, what is it with Candy, why doth she love us not?

    I went for the BIG truths, doll. It never occurred to me to discuss little boy fug.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Four million and one.

    Four million and two.

    Four million and....

    ReplyDelete
  8. your boy is, what, ten?

    It's not a BIG TRUTH until he hits 13.

    this really sounds dirty--as usual. my poor kids. (It is dirty but I'm talking the other kind of dirt. The sweat kind.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)