I don't have time to write the blog

I have to get my TUTGBBMCSMB done.

Chapters one and two are online, and breathless fans are waiting for the big sex scene. Considering how quickly Nic roared in chapter two t's just a good thing I've only got 750 words.

No, I am wrong.

Difficult work lies ahead of me. How I can work in the phrases lovecream, purple helmeted warrior of love, heaving mounds of creamy delicious she-flesh with these restrictions? Especially if I want to beat Carolyn Jean's excellent roaring, nipple hardening chapter points.

Comments

  1. Kate, I will personally award you ten of my OWN points if you use one of those crazy phrases. I can't wait.

    Oh, gosh, my nipples are hardening!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)