Happy Birthday, Bettie Sharpe!

I'd say go wish her many happy returns but she's not visiting her own blog that often.

Unlike Bettie, I'm all over the interwebs. I'm in the middle of a tricky bit of a story (any second the whole story is going to collapse like like a souffle and turn into rubbery-egg goop) That's my excuse reason for so much bloggery.

You can tell my imaginary world is making me nuts--I'm taking stalling to a new level by sending out email links to this creepy bizarreness that I love. Alan didn't win so you see? The dog got it.

Wait! Hey! Bettie, that's a birthday gift for you.
UPDATED:
And this one's even stranger.

Make your own card here. Or not.

Comments

  1. Thanks Kate!

    That page is, officially, the weirdest thing I've seen all week. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oatmeal can hurt too if you laugh hard enough and force it out your nose. YOU ARE TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oatmeal out the nose isn't nice at all. That merman guy somehow reminds me of Charlton Heston. But maybe that's cause I just woke up.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)