Thursday Thirteen -- a table of horrors
Thirteen things I've taken from my dog's mouth
2. The last bit of a kid sculpture.
3. Her leash.
4. A book
5. A dish towel
6 Doesn't look impressive untill you see that all of those gloves are left handed. The right handed ones are Gone. We have a corresponding bag of orphaned rights. No one wears matched gloves around here.
7. The remains of a plastic flower pot.
8. The top to my water bottle. I suspect the bottom is out back somewhere
9. A stick. She brought it inside so she could have company while she chews it to bits.
10. A stuffed toy. A donut, I believe.
11. Part of a sandcastle kit. It came with a shovel which is long gone into little bits.
12. A yogurt carton. I gave it to her, so I'm not sure it counts
13. A milk carton.
I thought it would take a while to find 13 chewed things because most of her victims end up tossed in the garbage. Took me less than five minutes to gather these.
Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
http://volcanicsacrifices.blogspot.com/ (I love that blog name)
(leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
View More Thursday Thirteen Participants