dobra times

Yeehaw! Sedika's son had a baby and we celebrated by getting high on honey drenched nutcakes and thick coffee that dissolves the lining of the stomach. Hurija brought in one of those music tapes that sounds like yowling to the uninitiated and I learned a couple of dance steps.

I felt guilty about not doing any English so we reviewed the names of sexual parts in English and Bosnian. Vagina is basically the same in both languages. Hey, look! My visitor counter is probably going to go wild now....The word for "breast" in Bosnian sounds a lot like "sister" to me.

My other highlight today: sorting the worm bin. I'm gonna make worm tea** and I don't like drowning the little guys.

Yes, it's true. I do know how to have a good time.

____

** for the plants.

Comments

  1. Anonymous5:35 PM

    I'm so glad to know that I'm not the only adult who never outgrew the need to know words in other languages. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14 AM

    I like your new look here, Kate. I've been thinking about leaving Bravenet, too, but SO much work!

    Anyway, just wanted to ask you to check out my post from last night on RomancingtheBlog.com. I could use some company over there!

    Thanks,
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. danica,
    yah, especially the naughty words.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:19 PM

    You had me worried for a minute with that worm tea, Kate.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)