low Sunday standards

GOOD DAY**
I get from Doonesbury to Zits without incident

FAIR DAY
I recognise the rerun Peanuts strip and have a flashback to my childhood.

BAD DAY
I have the Peanuts flashback, I understand Zippy AND I accidentally read Family Circus.

GO-BACK-TO-BED-and-TRY-AGAIN DAY
I understand Zippy and think it's funny, I accidentally read Family Circus (extra horrible points if it's about a dead grandpa looking down from heaven) . . . AND I don't catch the Christian theme to BD (damn, I mean BC) before it's too late--and I read the whole strip.

_______

**BONUS for the GOOD DAY
Something actually happens in Mary Worth or Rex Morgan, MD.

Comments

  1. Ah, Family Circus. I think I stole this from somewhere, but I often refer to my own family as the Dysfunctional Family Circus. I _hate_ that comic strip. And what's the deal with Mary Worth?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't it your Goofus and Gallant rant that led me to you in the first place? And where was that, anyway? PBW, I think.

    Yeah, I hate Family Circus too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know from Mary Worth. The biggest mystery for me is I don't know why anyone would read it.

    Douglas--I think I wrote about the dead boy who propped his arm and went straight to heaven.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)