Today

I'm Summer and I'm elsewhere**, blogging about female part nicknames. I know I've done at least three whiny posts about this, but I can't find them. Ah well. Everyone has complained, but today I do something--I make up new names. Three more and we'll have thirteen new things to call that stuff between our legs.

And I link to a couple of dead white British guys' poems, except the links there are not in another color.

** speaking of elsewhere, I'm way behind on blog hopping. Better visit her.

Comments

  1. Sure, come on over! I've been posting EVERY DAY because I am a lunatic who can't seem to get it into my head that November is over, so you'll have lots of procrastination fodder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)