Summer speaks, Kate whines

because it's Thursday Summer is over at Erotic Muses. Pure promo this week. I like last Thursday's post, even though we never did get a full 13 good euphemisms for vajayjay.

I can't seem to work--all I want to do is sip tea and moan. I'm surrounded by a jumbo box's worth of used Kleenex. OmiGOD, I hate colds. They are unpleasant and undignified. My nose has gone rabbit. I sound disgusting. And, jeez, I am not sick enough to make anyone actually feel sorry for me (other than me, but that's SOP). I mean, it's just a rhinovirus.

Here's a warning: don't lick your computer screen when you're on this site, because I swear it's a hell of a cold and probably that contagious. Don't lick it anyway because that's pervy, yet not interesting enough to be a new twist in smut

(speaking of which, I'm ready for a new twist because I am almost as sick of BDSM and spanking and the Hershey highway as I am of this cold. So maybe screen licking would be a good idea after all. Because the dabbling with bestiality with shapeshifters? the hemipeni lizard heroes? The knotting werewolves? No. No. NO. No. Makes me sorry about the dragon, guys.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)