Starbucks

waiting in line, two gay guys were discussing the eternal crackers in bed question.

first guy: I wouldn't kick Jon Stewart out. Or Gerard Butler.
second guy: They are NOT in the same league. Are you kidding me? Stewart? Butler? No fucking way.
FG: Yeah, yeah. Stewart all the way. Brains win.
SG: Fuck, yeah.
me (quietly): Jamie Oliver?
SG: You mean John Oliver?
me: Oops, right.
SG: Fuck, yeah.
FG: Of course! That accent! Now Rob Riggle--
SG: No goddamn way. He's acts like an asshole. You know some of that's got to be real.
FG: Well built asshole.
SG: Shit, anyway, you know what you're like. John Hodgman.
FG: Come on. Jason Jones.
SG: Hodgman. In those stupid ads.
me: Hey Hodgman's okay. He's funny. That's important.
SG: to you two maybe.
Starbucks lady: Don't forget Aasif Mandvi. Can I help you?
SG: Aasif Mandvi. Hell, yeah. Two grande lattes, please.
FG: Mandvi for the win.

Comments

  1. Aasif's totally hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does it mean anything that I don't know who any of these people are? Other than Jamie Oliver, I mean?

    Hah, my verification word is 'floop'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aasif's hot, but John Hodgman's PC bit kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dean, dean, dean. They're all from the Daily Show. http://www.thedailyshow.com/
    And people can no longer use the excuse that they don't have cable so can't watch them. Full shows are on http://hulu.com

    I think.

    ReplyDelete
  5. *sigh* no hulu in Canada. And I was just now finally looking for Amy Poehler's Sarah Palin rap. Too late, alas.

    I mean it's good she didn't WIN, and all. I guess I just want everything.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)