I can't help feeling connected to this Borders issue

Dedication
To the people in the Farmington, Connecticut, Borders
(aka my workspace).


I wrote about five books sitting in that store---including a few that sold way better than the one where you'll find that dedication****. Maybe I should have dedicated a more popular book to 'em. That might have helped, right?

Alas.....Bye Stephen, Justin, Andy, Ashley Have fun with your next job. Enjoy Berlin, Stephen. Take care of yourselves. I'm going to miss you guys and that place.

_______________________________________________

**74 cents? Holy Moly! The cover alone is worth that. 
YOU CAN OWN THE BUTT GENIE COVER FOR ONLY 74 CENTS. 

**** you couldn't find one that sold much worse. I had a lot of fun writing it though. Some books that don't sell so well, I resent them. That one, not as much. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)