surreal

My family is all here and they're switching between Firefly and Mythbusters. I had to leave the room. Those shows do not mesh.

Anyway, I'm at two blogs today. I wonder if I can convince Beth either of them are SBDs. I apparently feel my obligation to the universe isn't fulfilled if I don't have an SBD. Kinda like a religion, only without a lot of guidelines on how to lead a virtuous life.

Blog one. Firefly and fundraising. Not connected though.
Damn, I love Firefly.

Blog two. Jennifer's again. I don't know how I rated two days with her. I feel like Jennifer is a gift sent from the gods to rioters, prolly the SBD gods.

Comments

  1. I love Firefly too!

    Hmmm...I'm "a gift from the gods", huh? LOL...that is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:13 AM

    I have Firefly on disc. But I still got sucked into the marathon yesterday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)