Oh, and Laurie loves books

Laurie tagged me and other people have, too, but she's the latest. That six meme thing.

Six Unimportant Facts About Me

The rules are:

    1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
    2. Post the rules on your blog.
    3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
    4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
    5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.

six boring things about me:

1. My house smells bad. Granted, with three teen /pre-teen boys on board, the place never smells like a sweet meadow. Today is particularly gruesome.

2. My dog sneezes and scratches all the time. She's probably in need of exercise.

3. I finished another book the other day (writing it, I mean) and did nothing to celebrate except check my email. I no longer mark milestones--I think it's some sort of superstition. I don't even stop to eat chocolate.

4. Sometimes I can't read new books and just reread the ones on my keeper shelf. I'm going through one of those phases again. Did a Diane Farr glom. But now I'm going to read Middlesex.

5. I hate flossing my teeth and once had a nightmare about flossing.

6. I floss anyway because I hate lectures from the dentist more. I have a lecture-prone dentist, but he's a truly good person, so I take any scolding like a man. (that is, I just try to tune it out.)

I like reading what other people write, but I think it's probably been around a lot. I'm skipping five and six.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)