N'cabulary expansion

I think the word "buzz" for getting the word out on the internet** is stupid, so I'm hoping Sara Dennis, who invented bloffle, (a kerfuffle on the blogs) would come up with one.

She wrote:



I'm on word duty again?At the moment, I'm leaning toward N'type. You know, like N'sync? Only N'type, when pronounced, sounds like net-hype. Neh-type.
No? Okay, maybe no.

*back to the drawing board*

Hmm. N'type. Maybe. Works with typing, net, hype. Could be. Anyone care to contribute? She's still polishing up opinionating.

HEY AND NOW SARA' S GOT A CONTEST GOING
she writes: I got so excited about coming up with a new word for this that I decided to actually turn it into a contest. . . if people want to participate and maybe win a gift certificate, they should go over and see Sara.
___
**I don't much like it anywhere, but it does make sense. Bees. Buzzing. Yeah, okay.

Comments

  1. I got so excited about coming up with a new word for this that I decided to actually turn it into a contest, Kate.

    So, with apologies for hijacking your blog to get the word out, if people want to participate and maybe win a gift certificate, they can come over and see me.

    http://saradennis.blogspot.com/2007/07/glossary-expands.html

    PS: My verification is wtwdl. What The World Downloads? Go ebooks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)