fooo!

TJ over at dynamic trio has discovered the pitchman of the century.
The bit where Hard Gay plays red light/green light? Yowza. This is been on the web for a year and I'm only just discovering him. I feel so rooked.

OOo I just realized that I can embed him here! From Keith Olbermann to Hard Gay Ramen. Wow. (warning: perhaps not work safe depending on where you work.)


More updates: HOoo There are all sorts of Hard Gay videos. Hard Gay cooking with kids. Hard Gay on fathers day. Wow. The man is Big in Japan. (isn't that the Tom Waits song?) My son says that's so disgusting, turn it off, for the love of God.

Comments

  1. YOu can choose the firmness of the noodles. Hard, or hard!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)