for the next day, a victorian romance usually priced at $3.99 is only 99 cents

See? I'm doing a reasonably big push on this baby, tossing bottles on the ocean, sending out the news all over the internet.
Go buy it from Amazon

Hate the big A? 

Go buy it from Barnes and Noble.

some other fun books listed at ereadernews today.

I'm going to go read some more Ben Aaronovitch...no, wait, no I'm not, I'm reading RITA books. So far, only one of the 8 is gripping me.

This is Love Between the Lines. 
"The characters are colorful and animated, befitting a thrilling story line"
--RT Magazine.


"My best read of October was Love Between the Lines by Kate Rothwell. This inventive Victorian romance is anything but ordinary..."
--Anna B., Heroes and Heartbreakers blog

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)