So much sex

I'm listening to the audio version of The Gentleman and the Rogue and, wow, there is a lot of sex in that book. I think most of it is in the first few chapters (I'm checking the first half, Bonnie gets the second).

There is a "don't listen to this if you're a kid" disclaimer--and added to that is a "don't try anything in this book" disclaimer. Heh.

I don't think we have another book with that much boinking, frigging or sucking in it. Maybe that's why it's our most popular story?

Comments

  1. AS the producer on this book I vouch that there is A LOT of sex all the way through. I had a lot of trouble focusing on the edit - I'm sure it took twice as long as usual as I was rather taken with Jem's tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grateful ffor sharing this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)