A New Cover!

NEW COVER!!
This is a book that used to be by Summer Devon; and old title was The Mad Baron (I seem to change just a word or two of those old titles.)

Why did I do this? I got the rights back from the publisher and I couldn't use the old cover, which I liked a lot (the hero matched perfectly).

Bonus for me: the new cover is something like the cover for Powder of Sin. Angie Waters is good at making them similar.


old cover
I'm making the non-paranormal m/f historical titles by Kate rather than Summer. We are talking branding, people; I am so twentieth century.

Look for Her Mad Baron sometime in the next day or two at Amazon. It's going to be a Amazon Select book because it's been a while since I tried one of those, so why not?

 * * * * * 

--And since today is apparently marketing day here at Kate's blog--
Every now and then, I do a list of all the books I've written. I just complied a list for the back of the new version of Mad Baron. Man alive, I've written a bunch of books. Here they are, along with their Amazon links:



 
OTHER BOOKS BY KATE/SUMMER

As Kate Rothwell
Somebody to Love, Kensington
 Seducing Miss Dunaway (a free novella!)
[and Her Mad Baron, but this is lifted from that book]
As Summer Devon
Taken Unaware, Samhain
Direct Deposit, Total-e-bound
Perfection, Ellora’s Cave
Invisible Touch, Ellora’s Cave
Irrational Arousal, Ellora’s Cave
Futurelove, Ellora’s Cave
Her Outlandish Lover, Ellora’s Cave
Goodbye Phillip,  m/m novella
Game On, m/m novella

With Bonnie Dee:
Serious Play (m/f), Carina (also available as an audiobook)

With Linda Gayle:
Claws on Silk (historical m/f/m)

Coming soon:
Sibling Rivals (m/m contemporary) Samhain

Coming soon with Bonnie:
Fugitive Heart  (m/f contemporary). Samhain
Oh damn it!! I forgot 
but I'm not going to reload the whole HMB book for that. 

Seriously, looking at that list exhausts me.  Never mind that a bunch are co-written with Bonnie and many of the others are novellas--that's a lot of words. 
Hey, how come we're not rolling in the green yet?




Comments

  1. I love the new cover! Congrats on getting your rights back and diving into the fray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, PJ! I'm not sure I've got the strong drive necessary to do self-publishing well, but I might as well try.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)