yikes sbd

okay, I think I've got a pretty good handle on rejection when I listen to this song. (I like the song but the bouncy guy in the video is annoying.)




Rejected Novelist Fails Again Lyrics

They go ahead and publish any old dross
They turn their nose up at me it was literature's loss
It's amazing you can carry a sledgehammer down the street
Pass parking security without missing a beat
Such a clear blue sky and lunch break is soon
Elevators descend from all those little grey rooms
They'll be coming for me
They'll be coming for me

[more lyrics here]
I'll fill this stink hole city with a dying scream
I'll haunt the souls of every man who squashed my dream
All the suits and the ties, they're all going to hell . . .
[and still more]

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)