2.5 things

one about you
one point five about me.

1. yes, please enter the contest as often as you like, within reason, whatever that is.

2. my current favorite song is Ruby because the lyrics are about empty headed love and it's got that catchy refrain. Also it's short and anything on Guitar Hero III that's short wins my vote.
2a. This fave provides more confirmation that great depth isn't part of my personality package. My first confirmation came when I went to art museums with my mother and looked forward to the cake in the cafeteria more than the art. I enjoyed the art and sometimes (like during a big Gauguin show) I forgot about the cake. But not for long.

Comments

  1. Yay for Kaiser Chiefs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:47 AM

    Admit the real reason your favorite song is Ruby. Admit it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Carrie and Leslie!
    Finding out what you're called and repeating your name
    Ruby Ruby Ruby Ruby"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect songs: three minutes long. Perfect films: ninety minutes. Perfect museum/gallery visits: 15 minutes round the museum/gallery, one hour in the cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruby runyrubyrubny, lalala la la.

    Yeah, I can get into that.

    I usually get bored with music - drive my kids bonkers changing radio channels while I drive.

    My daughter took the socks I won.
    LOL - she likes them.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)