See you in a week

Unless I sneak off to town and manage to find computer access, I'm offline for a week. We'll be in Maine (leaving behind our vicious dog and a 220 lb house-sitter in case you're thinking of breaking in to steal our Magic card collection). Four adults, six kids between ages 14-6, two cars and a kayak. No dog this time. She's staying behind to guard the cards.

I'd like to leave you with some profound words of wisdom. Instead, I'll leave you this link from Jed (he's my bro, and the only one in the family who has had a poem written about him).


Touched by his Noodly Appendage. Intelligent Design by pasta.

Comments

  1. Have a great time, Kate!!

    I LOVED the Flying Spaghetti Monster page ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, that Flying Spaghetti Monster makes Cthulhu look nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:46 PM

    Good Christ. That Flying Spaghetti Monster page was beautiful, especially the Pirates vs. Global Warming correlation chart.

    I'm crying, I'm laughing so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Have a great trip, Kate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But WHEN are you coming back? huh huh?

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)