1. It was our fault. When we say "our" we mean "his." We are fairly certain the kid who first noticed the internet wasn't working is the reason the internet wasn't working.
2. 58 bags of groceries through the food drive. That's pretty good.
3. Just as I celebrate the existence of the poptarts, the kid eats the last one.
4. We miss our friends and relations.
5. We spent $250 at Target today for college boy supplies. Shampoo! Phone! Toothpaste! Floss! STUFF.
6. You're not the only one. We're bored by this post too.
7. It's too windy for badminton. So we won't be running around just now.