yay!

Amanda from Renaissance Learning sent me an email to say sure, they'll donate a machine.

That means that someone who takes part in our fund raiser will win an Alphasmart Neo. Yay! Seriously, every writer should have one of those puppies. They are amazing because they're lightweight, easy to use and virtually indestructible. I keep mine under the car seat and pull it out when I have to wait for kids, which is often.

The kids use it, they've dropped it (okay, yes, I have dropped it too) and it keeps on working. I stepped on it once. Didn't seem to bother it at all. I love Alphasmarts and not just because Amanda wrote a nice letter.

Amazon said no to donating a Kindle, the poo-dads. I hate their stinky Kindles. . . .

No, I don't--I love 'em. It's just Amazon I currently hate.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)