Speaking of Political

I posted over at dailykos about how hard it is to be So Damned Popular. I know, I know. It's a rabid dog frothfest over there on occasion. Must be why I visit the place.

We have house-guests. Shhhh. They're sleeping or maybe they're watching television. I like houseguests who don't mind when you wave goodnight and wander away. I hope they don't catch the grunge we've had.

UPDATE: Skip the politics at dailykos and read this diary--a primer on publishing. He defines midlist, backlist etc.. I don't know who this guy is but he seems to know what he's talking about.

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:00 PM

    Oh, man, Swordsmith is up to Part 6? Damn. I'd read parts 1-3 and skimmed 4.

    On my way over to give your diary some love.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)