News about writing stuff

Two bags of Costco candy and we're set for tonight, I hope. It's fairly trick-or-treat intensive around here. Back when my kids were younger, I used to make them stick their hands into pumpkins to pull out the seeds. They were going to need something to tell their therapists and that seemed like an easy place to start. The moosh! the cold! Argh!


PROMO time: Two books are out! Both Bonnie and Kate books.
But first -- this book is cheap for one week. Only 99 cents! And free if you're a Kindle Unlimited person.

Go on, you know you love reading about old New York and slightly corrupt cops and strong heroines. And if you don't know that, then find this truth about yourself by spending less than a dollar and getting a fun fluffy Kate Rothwell read.

I'll just wait while you buy that before springing the rest of my treats on you.

Are you back yet? 

Here, quick and easy, links to a couple of Summer Devon/Bonnie Dee titles

Did you get the book that came out last month? 
The Shepherd and the Solicitor


How about the one that came out last week? 
The Clergyman and the Merchant

Those were both my plot bunnies (started them) so I'm particularly fond of them. I'd say the Shepherd has been my favorite book to research because of the sheep and lambs...I used my trips to English countryside during the lambing season, plus lots of articles and videos..... baaaaaah.

The one we've just finished lately, tentatively titled the Professor and The Pirate (or really smuggler) is Bonnie's plot bunny.

 Now we just just have to get it beta read, edited, re-edited then proofed and final-line edited and cover-arted and . . . whatnot. Work and money go into these things, not that any of you readers asked or care. (And really, the only reason readers should care is when work does NOT go into a book).

My tone seems belligerent today. I must be practicing for the trick-or-treaters who try to grab more than a handful of candy.  Or stopping the people who live here from eating the candy in the big bowl.  ("No more Almond Joys, Kate." and "Andrew and Mike, back away from the Hershey bag.")

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)