I want to see the spammer's hand book

Crystal sexy lingerie, who told you it was a good idea to post 18 comments saying the same thing over and over and over in a blog?

And why, if you're going to do that, do you post in the same post over and over and over when you're the only poster?

Yeah, really---why in god's name do you do it in a thread where you're the only commenter? I mean it sort of makes sense when there's other people babbling and a spammer add his worthless crap. At least everyone who signed on to see additional comments will see the links. The only person reading this stuff is me. And you must know you're simply annoying me. I'm more likely to click on that "make youre dick a rocktblastter to satisfly her nw!" email than this stuff you're inserting here. Boring.

At least your crap is in the same language as the blog. Most of the spam with links I get here are in Chinese. There are a few in Russian. I figure those are some kind of spy system, a way to communicate without drawing attention of the interwebby national security types.

I want to know who came up with this idiocy as a money making scheme and if anyone's made a cent doing it. And I want to know why I'm bothering to go through and weed out the comments. You and I, crystal sexy lingerie, do have something in common. We are people seriously in need of lives. Just don't come here looking for yours.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)