a meme

But first: Did you notice that if you raise a lot of money for CFF you can maybe win a crit from LEAH HULTENSCHMIDT from Dorchester? Did you see that? Or a boat-load of donations will get you an 80 gig Ipod?

Meme time. Rules:
1) Link to the person that tagged you. 2) Post the rules on your blog. 3) List six unspectacular quirks you have. 4) Tag six bloggers by linking them. 5) Leave a comment on each person's blog to let them know they've been tagged.

Lyn "PITA too" Cash
tagged me. Rules are posted above. I liked Lyn's, especially details of how she broke the toe. Just enough to make it intriguing not enough to explain squat. I'm skipping steps 4 and 5.

* * *

I go for lots of sneezes, not just one or two. Drives Mike crazy and he always ends up yelling "enough already." After a gazillion years, you'd think he'd be used to it by now. But that's his quirk, not mine.

* * *

One summer when I was a teenager, I gave tours in DC, I lied like a dog--a really lazy dog. Every tour, all the time. I sort of feel bad about that now.

* * *

About ten years ago, I broke my foot walking on a flat sidewalk. Just walking along. I continued to limp around for a month or so and finally got xrays because it still hurt. It healed without the help of doctors and that foot works better than it did before. Now I can run without pain and I couldn't before. Hey, this is really dull. And I'm only halfway through.

* * *

Instead of going to Machu Piccu with my free American Airlines first-class round trip ticket, I went to San Francisco. Years later, I still sort of wish I'd gone south. I did have fun in CA because I saw big-ass trees and I beat Mike at gin every time we played. Only time I've managed to win when we've played a game. (Except Pictionary but he refuses to play that.)

* * *

Cocaine didn't doodly for me, thank goodness.

* * *

When I was a little kid I wanted to live in England because their emergency vehicles didn't make that howling sound that I hated. Even if it was really faint, that sound made me want to scream. A few months ago, in some movie (Hot Fuzz, maybe) there was a cop car howling--not the bee-baw, bee-baw--and it made me even sadder than when I came across a McDonalds in London. Probably something like learning there is no Santa Claus.

Comments

  1. You gave tours in DC? Interesting.

    I do that sneeze thing, too!!!

    And I'd have gone to Machu Piccu if I'd known SF would've been as dirty as it was and had so many vagrants.

    Had forgotten about your foot - ugh.

    Thanks for being a good sport and posting this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)