HELP! HELP! I need someone who speaks Italian


I need this cover. The clinch!
The heroine's nearly broken neck!
The mustache!**
I neeeed this book that I didn't even know was out. It is Italian, right? I don't know which Zebra book it is--oh, yes I do the description is of Araminta.


Un amore proibito, una passione rovente
Araminta Woodhall, bella e sensuale, sogna di aprire un suo ristorante. Rifiutati i capitali del nonno, lavora in una casa da gioco in Park Avenue di proprietà di un uomo losco e misterioso. Proprio lì, una sera, ritrova una vecchia conoscenza: Griffin Calverson, ricco magnate delle ferrovie. Immediatamente la passione li travolge, ma davvero gli inattesi pregiudizi saranno un ostacolo alla loro felicità.


LE SPESE DI SPEDIZIONE NON CAMBIANO FINO 2 KG DI PESO! APPROFITTANE E DATE UN'OCCHIATA A TUTTE LE MIE INSERZIONI!

damn, even the instructions look great.

I can see that the auction ended a couple of days ago and I can see it didn't sell. I want the book! YIKES. Someone take pity on me. Please tell the seller I'll buy it.
UPDATED: She's listed it again. Someone bid on it, please??? Or tell me how to sign up and bid? Waaaahhhhhh
________
** The hero did have a mustache, but I think maybe only because I wanted to be historically correct. Ew. That Araminta is paler than he is.


Comments

  1. Anonymous1:42 AM

    I did it. Now all I need to do is win the auction AND figure out how to pay the seller in Euros. They should take Amex, don't you think? Or PayPal? Oy.

    Mmm maybe some of my European readers will help me figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A forbidden love, a burning passion, sensaul and attractive Araminta Woodhall dreams to open her own restaurant. Refusing her grandfather's capital, she works in a Park Avenue house of games owned by a shady and mysterious man. While there one evening, she meets a man she once knew: Griffin Calverson, a rich railroad magnate. Passion immediately overwhelms them, but unexpected prejudices will be an obstacle to their happiness.


    (Which would have more weight if she actually looked mulatto!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:59 AM

    ciao Kate. if you are interested I can find the book for you at a very low price (I know about a place who sells second hand books) and also this month release (till now you have two books translated into italian). If you want, write me to elisa . rolle @ libero . it (without spaces)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)