I blame promo

NOT mine.

I'm talking about effective promo by other people.

I'm talking about the evil loops like novelspotters and romexcerptlink and cataromance.com and I mean sneaky people like Dorine Linnen and Lena Austin and allll the others who go on loops and post a chunks of ebooks and all of the sudden I'm clicking along, ordering the books and then whoops, I've done it again:

Uploaded more books than I need. My credit card is in shock and my pdf file is exhausted, its little tongue is hanging out. It's supposed to be my word processing program that gets worn out.

[shaking my fist at the skies] Damn you, other authors!

Comments

  1. I love to read, so I budget accordingly, lol.
    We eat every other month.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)