Sometimes googling yourself is FUN

I made a vow last year to:
1. stop googling myself
2. not check my Amazon numbers
3. never, ever call Ingrams again

I've done a good job too. The result is an increase of time and sanity.

Just now I thought it wouldn't hurt to google good old Summer. I hadn't done it before and just once wouldn't hurt.

I found a review of a Summer's Futurelove that's sAHweeeet**.


"I like so many things about this story that I don't know where to start. Futurelove features one of my favorite kinds of heros--one with less sexual experience than the heroine. Collins struggles to stay aloof as he has been trained to do, but he finds Candy very tempting. His inexperience was realistically depicted; at least, it seemed that way to me. And he learns quickly, hoo boy!

Candy ends up experiencing a roller-coaster ride in this story as she tries to figure out where Collins is from. She's a delightful heroine with a great sense of humor. In fact, I smiled all through the story. Futurelove is a wonderful combination of comedy and romance.

I enjoy futuristics, and while this one has a primarily contemporary setting, I thought the futuristic elements were well explained and incorporated into the story. I also enjoyed Devon's first story, Perfection, so I'm adding her to my auto-buy list."



Alyssa is now my favorite person.



____________

**Boy 2's current favorite word. Coming out of a 12-year-old's mouth it's an interesting combination of annoying and cute.

Comments

  1. Since I've been having a stereotypical bad Monday, I'm very pleased that someone thinks I'm her favorite person.

    It's even better that I got to be that way just by being honest about what I thought.

    :)
    Alyssa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)