"Not Fooling Them Anymore" Day

Every few months, or weeks, or days -- I want to stop writing because I know no one wants to read it. I mean, why bother? And it doesn't matter who says "shut up, goober, just write the books." I can't shake the the Not Fooling Them Anymore mood. Blah. (My work is superficial repetitive junk and don't bother telling me otherwise because you're just being nice.)

Luckily today I don't have to force myself to write. I have boy dentist appointments and blood draws and a filthy house to act as a shield between me and insecurities.

I don't plan on making a habit of it. I'm not talking about Not Fooling Them Day. I can't control that. I mean the scurrying away from the computer when the insecurities strike. I can always scan the want ads or talk to one of my cubicle dwelling neighbors. Yikes. I don't care if you guys don't want to read the stuff. I'm churning it out anyway. Maybe someone will give me steady pay to shut the hell up?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)