God Help us

Boy2 is walking around imitating a New Zealander who spends fair chunk of tv air-time imitating David Bowie.
ch-ch-ch-chaaaanges.
The American/Kiwi/British accent is spot on.
and Flight of the Conchords is so hawt, babee.

Brent! I am 1986 David Bowie from the movie Labyrinth. So. You showed your penis to the man from the greeting card company.

Boy2 has now discovered that the series is available on our "on demand" channel (four more months of the cable special deal and that thing's so out of here.) He's memorizing songs from it. He's hanging around youtube, watching "Hiphopopotomus vs. Rhymenoceros," stage version and the special street video. Also "Frodo, Don't Wear That Ring."

It may be time to institute some Tough Love.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:50 PM

    Oh. My. Gawd.

    I love Flight of the Conchords... I've got a whole bunch of their songs as MP3s and I listen to them ALL the time. :D

    I'll spare you from quoting lyrics, though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)