Reese's cups, Almond Joy, Kit Kat Bars, Snickers

Hershey's Chocolate Bar, Hershey's with Almonds, Hot Tamales, Baby Ruth, Krackle, Three Musketeers, Mounds, Tootsie Rolls, Tootsie Pops, Twix bars, Double Bubble gum, Jelly Bellies, Gummy Bears, Froot by the Foot. . . that's what I recall seeing dumped out on the couch. I can't go check because it turns out the bags have been hidden from me and the dogs, thank goodness.

Today I moan at RU about the subject. Whine, whine, whine. Now I think I'll go write a novel about life, death, love, family, war and other more interesting subjects than diet. Not than food, mind you. I don't think there are many more interesting subjects that actual food. It's people interacting neurotically with food that can get dull.

signed,
The Fat One

Comments

  1. I've never been one of those parents who confiscates the kid's haul, to parcel it out two pieces a day between proper dental treatments. My answer has always been, eat till you puke, with halloween candy.

    It takes a few days, depending on the size of the haul, but then it's out of the house and over and done with. No whining, no begging, no tantrums. Over.

    Works for me.

    X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)