PS to the SBD

I went looking for another Lew Fonesca book and almost at once found the list on goodreads as well as the fact that Kaminsky is dead. Bummer.

That wouldn't have been something I'd have discovered back when I just read books and didn't bother with looking at the whole picture of book/writer/series.

As I sat thinking of the way I used to read, I had a moment of recalling that past so well it was more vivid than the list of books in front of me. Every now and then the whole changed world seems alien, and I feel like a time traveler plopped down somewhere I don't know well. Kind of cool--disorienting, but cool--though it never lasts long. I guess once real dementia sets in, the adventure sensation does not last.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)