yay!


another nice review for Thank You, Mrs. M.

"Thank You, Mrs. M. is a wonderful read. One enjoyable aspect was learning of the give and take between the characters as seen from Ben's viewpoint when he sends his recordings and, at times, his E-Mails. Another was seeing how the characters grew and changed as their circumstances changed. This is a poignant and enjoyable read."

* * * *

Oops. Almost forgot the link to the contest. I can't fall behind on the nagging -- school's starting in a few weeks and I have to be in top chivvying form.

Comments

  1. where do you FIND this shit? vewwy intewesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. which shit? the review? NOR always sends 'em to me.

    But I bet you mean the M&Ms thing. Twitter, just like it sez.

    How're you doing, ya heifer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the word 'chivvy' lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY Jennifer! Hi! Been a while, eh?

    I have my fingers crossed and recrossed that someone big takes on your zombies. They deserve a good home.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)