Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

and the winner is. . .

The boy has spoken and the number he picked belongs to.

JMC
!!!

C'mon down, JMC, and here's your big old bunch of flowers and the ermine cape. anyone got a Kleenex? I'm all sniffly here.

Hey! JMC!

You email me and give me your snailmail address and I'll send you the M&Ms, the Borders (or Barnes and Noble) gift card and a copy of Taken Unaware or some other book by Summer or Kate.

Now the only thing left to nag you all about is the Unleash Your Story event.

2 comments:

  1. Er, Unleash Your Story event?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, that's a fundraiser. That's just on the list of things to nag you guys about--raise money for cystic fibrosis foundation.

    I'd nagged and nagged about the contest and did I get a response? sorta. Anywa about the Unleash Your Story thing....click the link!

    Okay, this is the link to what you won STUFF! THINGS! You won JMC!
    http://katerothwell.blogspot.com/2009/08/celebrating-with-promo.html

    ReplyDelete