walking chickens

We're celebrating! We have us an award winning teacher!

When Mike picks a celebratory meal, it's always chicken wings. Yippee! Bring on the Clausties and the bar-be-que! It's a rocking house tonight.

Actually, the celebration (such as it was) is over. The kids are watching Sponge Bob and I'm wishing I hadn't eaten seven wings. Mike's in his office. No doubt he's watching himself and wondering why he did the butt waggle in the video. He claims he has no idea.

If you want to see all the Inspirational Profs at work and in interviews, there's a video of the contenders here. Hmm. Only seems to want to play in Windows media.

Strange background music--I noticed because I've watched it a couple of times. Go Michael! woo! woo!

Comments

  1. Congratulations!!!

    You must be son proud. Even if the background music is bizarre. I won't hold that against you, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:04 AM

    WOOOOO-HOOOOO Dr MAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Background music is reminiscent of Top Gun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)