how did this end up there?

The British Job Forum lists my blog. If you go down the page you'll find it. I think someone's grab-and-display-whatsit-tool is broken. Not all Rothwell blogs list employment possibilities in Ross-on-Wye.

Uh oh. That city name might be a bad thing to actually write out here. Maybe I should start up another nickname contest for female sexual organs to get myself banned?

I wouldn't want anyone wandering over here looking for a job.

UPDATED: Donald, maybe we'll make something available for you.

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:34 AM

    Hello,

    I recently read about the exciting job opportunities available in the hamlet of Ross-on-Wye, and feel that I could successfully wage a similar strategic model as I have in my current position.

    I'm currently in upper-level management, but I'd like to alter my job horizons, having recently overseen a period of rapid expansion in my job responsibilities. This included my developing entirely new approaches to problem solving and significant reorganization of worldwide command structure.

    My extensive background in shaping and affecting world events would make me ideally suited to a job in Ross-on-Wye.

    If you'd like to see my resume, I can have it delivered by express. Please let my people know where to target the drop off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We want pictures of the toxic waste waist long hair.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:07 AM

    Please fix me a Woss-on-Rye. I'd like dill pickles with it, please.

    Oh, and post a link to the vag nickname contest. Enquiring minds yatta yatta.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)