Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Stuff

A. Summer has a book coming out in LESS THAN TWO WEEKS! OmiGAWD.
1. It's Irrational Arousal
2. when I Google Irrational Arousal to see if it's listed on Ellora's Cave site yet. (No, it's not) I find people using that phrase as a nifty psychiatric term.
2a. Arousal in those examples seems to mean anger, nothing more interesting.

B. my current historical is giving me fits, again.
1. I think I have to dump the whole second part and rethink the plot
2. I keep wanting other people to help but then going naawwww I don't think so when they make suggestions.
3. God, I hate that thing.

C. I've abandoned it to
1. start another historical.
2. and go make an ass of myself here.
2a. I'd link to the actual thread but then I might be tempted to comment, again, and we're all sick of the subject by now.
UPDATED :
2b. HEY THIS IS WAY COOL! I clicked on my own link and saw azteclady put up a review of Bonnie Dee's latest book A Hearing Heart. YAY! That is most definitely not the thread I was talking about. I love that book. Looks like Azteclady does too. That thread is worth going to directly.
3. check to see if there are more reviews of Jane L's non-existent book over at dear author. I'm loving those.
4. watch the first season of Burn Notice.
4a I have become a Burn Notice addict.
5. hide the chocolate from my sons and husband.
6. eat it when they're not looking.

4 comments:

  1. Just crawled out from under my rock to remind you of my deep and abiding adoration for every word that drips from your platinum-plated, smut-writing fingertips.

    Wow, it's bright out here.

    Oh well. See you next year. *blows kisses*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loves me some Burnt Notice.

    I loves me some smut too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SELAHHHH. Oh how I miss you. Get back out from under that rock.

    It took me a couple episodes to like the show. My kid was watching it and I was in the Responsible Parent mode and decided I had to see what he was watching.

    We got so addicted we had to go to amazon and buy the first couple of seasons we missed.

    I still fear my kid'll try some of those Tips for Spies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Summer and I are probably sharing a release date at EC. (Two Knights in Camelot is out 9/23) We should party it up.

    ReplyDelete