1. It's Irrational Arousal
2. when I Google Irrational Arousal to see if it's listed on Ellora's Cave site yet. (No, it's not) I find people using that phrase as a nifty psychiatric term.
2a. Arousal in those examples seems to mean anger, nothing more interesting.
B. my current historical is giving me fits, again.
1. I think I have to dump the whole second part and rethink the plot
2. I keep wanting other people to help but then going naawwww I don't think so when they make suggestions.
3. God, I hate that thing.
C. I've abandoned it to
1. start another historical.
2. and go make an ass of myself here.
2a. I'd link to the actual thread but then I might be tempted to comment, again, and we're all sick of the subject by now.3. check to see if there are more reviews of Jane L's non-existent book over at dear author. I'm loving those.
2b. HEY THIS IS WAY COOL! I clicked on my own link and saw azteclady put up a review of Bonnie Dee's latest book A Hearing Heart. YAY! That is most definitely not the thread I was talking about. I love that book. Looks like Azteclady does too. That thread is worth going to directly.
4. watch the first season of Burn Notice.
4a I have become a Burn Notice addict.5. hide the chocolate from my sons and husband.
6. eat it when they're not looking.