1. It's Mike's birthday. Happy birthday, Mike. Hope you like the ridiculously extravagant presents I got you. I like one of 'em. Not quite a Greyhound bus but close to it.
2. Have you looked outside my window? It's freaking spring at last! The sky, the ground and everything in between 'em is gorgeous.
3. Unfortunately it's not so freaking gorgeous inside. Dirt, mess, dog hair, papers on nearly every surface. Somebody ought to clean this place and Mike shouldn't (see item 1)
4. If I do anything on the computer, it'll be edits on the reverse Daddy-Long Legs story. Now that Word and I are on speaking terms again, this might be possible. Yay me and my mad computer skills--which consists of removing nearly every bit of software on the computer and loading some of the stuff back. It seems to have mostly worked. Sort of. Outlook will never load again, which means I probably don't have your email address.
4. the oven's beeping--cake's ready.