Well lookie at that

Whoa. This blog is sort of featured. I wish I could frame that post over at Linc's because, dude, it is going to be the only time I'm ever going to be shoved into the same division conference as Neil Gaiman.

Does this mean I have to start using punctuation and hunting down missing words** in the blog? Naw, I should have a couple of days ago. It's moot now.

And for anyone who wants to know what I think the blog's theme is: Stream of Consciousness Random with Occasional Stabs at Promo. Also forays into fretting and bleeding heart politics. SBD is all Beth's. If you want to see truly elegant Stream of Consciousness, go visit Beth.

_____________
** for instance "to" is a word I can't seem to use/place properly. Always the little shit that trips one up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)