sleep on it

I so should not have written that last post. Kids, let that be a lesson to you: don't post when pissed. You look petty.

Now I have the Meatloaf song in my head. Lemme sleep on it

And if my son spends any more time trying to convince me that "The Trees" by Rush is actually a fine song, I'll sing Paradise by the Dashboard Light to him. That'll show him. He's still asleep; maybe I'll wake him up by serenading him.

And in other breaking news: word count numbers are way down, my coffee is cold and I have to go to the dentist again. That's the worst I can come up with for the headline news [oh, see how the real headline news types are all dizzy with joy today? Anna Nichole is back! kinda.] which means life is dull and fine, just the way I like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)