okay, so anyone tell me how to make a search within blogger?

I keep making reference to my promo post and then have to go back and back to find it.

Plus I mean, there are other posts I like. Recipes. The three pussies and a cock post. Those sorts of things. Anyone want to tell a noob like me what to do? I've looked and can't find it. Clueless one.

UPDATE:
Bad news--The comment from Beth confirms it's true; I can't find my ass with both hands.
Um, Kate? At the top of your blog - I'm looking at it right now - is a dark blue navigation bar. There's a little box to type in. Next to the little box, it says SEARCH THIS BLOG". If you type something into there and click the "search this blog" button, you get your results.

Good news--We went to the library and they have every episode of "Firefly."

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    After your search phrase, type site:http://katerothwell.blogspot.com into Google.

    If your blog's on Technorati, you can search your blog through Technorati as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:10 PM

    Um, Kate? At the top of your blog - I'm looking at it right now - is a dark blue navigation bar. There's a little box to type in. Next to the little box, it says "SEARCH THIS BLOG". If you type something into there and click the "search this blog" button, you get your results.

    ReplyDelete
  3. May, I did have fun with that. Who knew how many people linked to me? Lots!

    But .... Beth had to go point out that I need to do more brain exercising. There's evidence of atrophy.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)