Seducing Miss Dunaway (a Victorian Romance) - All Romance Ebooks

Seducing Miss Dunaway (a Victorian Romance) - All Romance Ebooks
my new novella. Buy it from ALL SORTS OF VENUES

See what I'm managing to do? Do you see what I, one of the least technologically astute person extant, has managed? Yes. The novella is now up at Kindle.

AND:
.

It's up at Smashwords.

It's up at Barnes and Noble.

It's at All Romance Ebooks.


This experience has convinced me that publishing is permanently moved to the strange, shifting sand-world, no looking back or you will turn into a pillar of salt.

I'm sticking with publishers, thank you. I like being associated with reputable companies.

But wow, that I could do this? Eez wild.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

No snark. Bad puppy. No. (Review stuff.)